- Version 4.0
- Download 900
- File Size 639.08 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 18 August, 2021
- Last Updated 23 August, 2021
- Permissions-System: A complete permissions system has been implemented in the complete structure of AntiCooldown, which can be activated in the Config. This makes it possible for players or permission groups to activate or deactivate individual functions / features of AntiCooldown.
- Bypass-Permissions: There is now a bypass in the form of a permission, which allows admins, for example, to ignore deactivated worlds so that the cooldown continues to be deactivated for them or other features continue to have their effect.
- Old weapon damage: Yes, probably the most requested feature is finally here! It is now possible to overwrite the damage of all tools and weapons such as swords and axes and thus minimise their damage, as was the case in 1.8.
- Custom Item Damage: In order to not only overwrite the damage of the old known tools and weapons, we have also implemented a possibility to individually overwrite the damage of ALL items in the config. For example, it is also possible to change the damage of the new Netherite items to an individual value.
- Item Restrictions: A possibility has been implemented to deactivate certain items, so that the cooldown is temporarily reactivated for the player. We have also planned this feature so that it can be used as a whitelist / allowlist, so that only the set items are active and the cooldown is still active for all others.
- Placeholders: The feature was also requested very often and now it is finally here! AntiCooldown now officially offers PlaceholderAPI support. The cool-down status can now be displayed at any time via a placeholder as an example in a scoreboard with PaceholderAPI support.
- Removable Combat-Particles: In conjunction with ProtocolLib, it is now possible to deactivate the new particles for an attack. This enhances the feeling of playing in 1.8.
- Disable new Combat-Sounds: Also in combination with ProtocolLib, the new combat sounds can be deactivated. Basically, all new client-side sounds that can be heard when hitting an entity / player.
Changes / Bugfixes:
- The Config was also rebuilt from scratch in places. Some options have changed, which is why some options, such as the currently deactivated worlds of a server, are not adopted after an update. This is also described below: Important: There is a new config version available, so please delete the old config so that the newest config can be created.
- Config-Version was updated to 9
- Before TubeTils automatically installs / updates, it checks whether the server is connected to the internet to prevent an error loop.
- If the installation of TubeTils fails, this will be detected and the link to the manual download will be displayed.
- General error handling has now been implemented during the installation of TubeTils, so that such errors can also be clearly read out of the log for the user.
- Added a connection/read timeout for the installation of TubeTils to prevent a server crash.
- General error handling has now been implemented for the update checker, so that such errors can also be clearly read out of the log for the user.
- Added a connection/read timeout for the update checker to prevent a server crash.
- The output of a wrong and outdated link for an available update has been fixed. The link now refers to the direct download of the new version.
To meet our own requirements and generally provide a clear place for AntiCooldown, AntiCooldown added to our docs:
Important: There is a new config version available, so please delete the old config so that the newest config can be created.